Sep 9, 2006

Profile Photo!

Here is a photo of DS#2 at the state fair back in August. DH took this photo. DS was looking around and just looking pensive. I love the profile shot!

Credits: Cloudy Chocolate Mist by Christy Sturm of Butternug Squash Designs; Index Card (colorized by me) is from Christy Sturm's Where's My List element pack; Calendar is from Anita Sterigiou's 110 Years of Memories; heart and cord is from Cindy Simon's Page Bracelet Set 2. Font is CK Letter Home.

See it at my gallery here.

Sketch is from the Ad/Art Inspiration Challenge at Butternug Squash Designs (see below).
Some helpful hints for using the ad.
The original ad from justadinspiration.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notice my new blog header. I used Christy's kit Cloudy Chocolate Mist and a flower from Delightful Daisies. Such fun! I even made a template for this header.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Look at you changing your blog around ... again! Lol. Another wonderful look. Is this the Autumn look of 2006? Should I start collecting your creations here too? :D Thanks for the add inspiration... but seriously, can I get that ladybug magnet? I love that! Lol. And that LO, lovely Audrey, just lovely. That photo is great, just enough to see enough, if you know what I mean. And I really like how you included the mini calendar with the date circled. Very original! :D Catch you later.