Sep 27, 2006

Tagged

Well, I don't think I have been tagged before. Christy S. tagged me with this:

"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."

So here goes my list:

1). Psalms of Praise - this is what we use for our family worship.
2). I Loved Her First - by Heartland, just heard this yesterday and immediately thought of DH and DD many years down the road.
3). Holy, Holy, Holy - Michael Card, Unveiled Hope
4). You are Worthy - Michael Card, Unveiled Hope
5). Never Be Shaken - Judy Rogers, Never Be Shaken
6). Good Things - Lori Seely, Remember Your Creator
7). Just to Know the Lamb - Jim Cole, Merciful God (who does he sound like to you?)

And I'm to tag some others...Who? I really don't know....

Have a lovely day!

No comments: