May 26, 2006
Here is the link: Memorial.
Please leave me a comment if you download. Have a beautiful day!
May 22, 2006
Have you ever wanted to be on a Creative Team?
Natural Designs in Scrapbooking urgently needs to fill a number of spots on the Natural Designs Creative Team, so if you are a creative scrapper we want to hear from you!!!
As a member of the Natural Designs (NDISB) Creative Team you will be asked to:
- Create a minimum of one layout with each product provided and post it in the NDISB Gallery as well as three other nominated major online galleries.
- Help with promotions and include blinkies & links in posts (where allowed) about upcoming events, sales, new product releases, sampler packs & specials.
- Participate in the NDISB community.
What you will gain is:
- All newly released NDISB products at no cost;
- Exposure as a creative layout designer, including in the NDe*zine;
- Should you have a layout or project published using any of our products where the credits are included in the print you will :: earn cool, hard cash ::
* $10 per item if published in a national scrapbooking magazine *
* $20 per item if published in a book *
Please view our kits and collections in the NDISB store so that you can get a feeling for the design style of the NDISB Designers prior to submitting your application.
So, if you answered “Yes! I do want to be on a Creative Team,” then you need to apply NOW!
:: details required in your application ::
- Your name, screen name/s and ISP email address (ie no hotmail, gmail, Yahoo! or other non-ISP based email addresses please);
- What software you use to create your layouts;
- Tell us which digi scrapping communities you are most actively involved in;
- Link to your most complete online digital scrapbooking gallery;
- Details of any design teams that you are currently a member and is that designer/s ok with you being on our team as well;
- If you’ve been published; and,
- A short bio about yourself (ie who are your main scrapping subjects, what motivates you as a scrapper, where you get your layout and creative inspiration from, any other personal details you care to disclose).
NB :: Applications that do not answer all of the above will not be considered.
A .pdf copy of the NDISB Creative Team Member Agreement may be viewed here
:: email any questions and your application to us :: admin AT ndisb DOT com.
:: applications close :: Wednesday 24th May 2006 at 12 midnight USA EST
This is my dear daughter. I just loved the shadows and her walking with her favorite (or is it my favorite?) hat on! I also tried chalking the paper strips on my own (tutorial from DigiScrapping Tutorials -- chalked tags tutorial for PSE).
Journaling is from this poem:
She's a little bit of sunshine,
She's a smile to light your days,
She will steal your heart and
keep it with her warm endearing ways,
She's your precious little daughter,
With a sweetness from above
Who will fill your years with laughter
and your lives with lots of love.
Circle of Friends at ACOT (Theresa Hernandez & Anita Stergiou's portion)
Font: Doodle Cursive
DigiPick of the Day for 5/21/06 ~ Thanks for the honor!
May 18, 2006
Let me know what you think. By the way -- all the graphics are designed by me.
May 8, 2006
I extracted my son and then blurred the background.
Mom, Look how fast I can go! I’m zooming! I’m “paddling” fast! Bet you can’t catch me!
Punkin, you are going so fast! Maybe I can catch you with my camera!
See it here
Font: Doodle Cursive & Symphony