May 29, 2009

Congratulations!

We have a few young ladies at church who are graduating and DD#1 wanted to make some cards. The first card has a coloring picture of a little pony which DD colored awhile back and now decided to make into a card. I sponged the edges with various shades of pink (including but not limited to Positively Pink and Pink Passion).

On the second card has hearts (from All Occasions? a retired SU stamp set) stamped all over in Positively Pink - front and back. Then the graduation had (from the same set) in Pink Passion. The sentiment area is from the Be Happy stamp set (also retired) in Pink Passion ink. I wrote the Congrats for DD.
The third card is one I made since DD was having so much fun. The ribbon was in my "stuff" and the paper is from a paper stack. I used the same graduation hat stamp as DD and mounted it on an oval and scalloped oval (using SU punches Oval and Scalloped Oval). Night of Navy ink for the hat.


The last card is an anniversary card with the same color combination as the above graduation card. I used the Heart stamp (Night of Navy Ink) from All Occasions and the flower stamp (Pink Passion Ink) from Be Happy (both retired SU). A button and Offray ribbon from my crafting stash.
Thanks for looking and please forgive my poor photos -- I'm still earning how to photograph cards.

No comments: